ECO CRAFT LIGHTS CANADA
BRIGHT LED STRIPS, WITH A CHOICE OF LENGTHS,
CONTAIN NO MAGNETS OR ANY MOTORS TO INTERFERE
WITH COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINES
NO BATTERIES NEEDED
PUT CLEAR, BRIGHT LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
ENERGY EFFICIENT LED
- Less than 1.3 watts of power compared to a 100-watt light bulb; 98% power savings.
- 100,000 hours of life on the light, kit includes 8-foot power cord with switch.
- Plugs into 110-volt outlet, the same as your sewing machine or your long-arm quilting machine.
Sizes and Applications
- Width of strip 1/2 inch (12.5 mm)
- Length of strips from 2 inches (3 lights) to 10 inches (15 lights)
- Wafer-thin LED strip mounts under the throat of your machine with 3M adhesive
- Fits on machines from a Feather-weight to a long-arm
- Fits on weaving looms and sock knitting machines
- Produces no heat
- Power cord attaches to the back of your sewing machine with 3M adhesive backed clips
This LED light strip fits onto your machine head, on the throat or near the hopping foot. The cord is lightweight and the power supply cord is 8 feet long. It does not interfere with the movement of the machine.
Lights up your work area
These lights were designed with quilters, sewers, hobbyists and crafters in mind. The LEDs are the best quality light available. You get true white light to illuminate your entire work area.
Do you have a second sewing machine? Purchase another LED strip at a fraction of the cost of the complete kit. Then you can move the plug and switch from one machine to the other as you desire.
Unplug the power cord to the LED light and it travels with your machine. The light strip does not interfere with your sewing travel case and does not require removal. It can all pack easily into your hard shell or soft sided case. The plug comes in two sections which makes it easier to store.
Great for quilting, sewing, most brands of short, mid arm and long arm quilting machines, hobby areas, work shops, power tools, looms and circular sock knitters.